The World Hydropower Congress brings together the planet's leading thought leaders, decision-makers and innovators for an historic virtual summit to determine priorities for hydropower development.
The most recent event took place 7-24 September and showcased how sustainable hydropower is part of the solution to climate change. Influential speakers discussed how investment is urgently needed to build the smart, resilient, clean energy infrastructure of the future.
View the 2021 Programme
Watch sessions on-demand
Find out who participated as a speaker
Registrants had an opportunity to:
- Hear from the planet’s leading thought leaders, decision-makers and influencers.
- Learn about latest industry innovations from developers, operators and manufacturers.
- Influence global and regional priorities across policy and investment decisions.
- Network with peers and future partners in sessions and through the attendee hub.
- Ask questions directly of speakers during live Q&A sessions.
- Be the first to hear about new announcements and initiatives impacting hydropower.